It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1) This unit has an age limit of (As per advertised age on web site) years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. You; as the hirer are liable for any repair costs due to damage caused by choosing to ignore this rule.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. (To avoid choking & mess).
3) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain and damage the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the INFLATABLE at all times.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time.
10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step / front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
12) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
13) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation. It is the hirer’s responsibility to remove children from the unit at the collection time. Any delay will incur a cost.
14) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel.
15) The majority of our inflatables are fitted with shower covers, but these are not 100% waterproof and only provide suitable cover from light showers. Children should be removed from the inflatable if it becomes slippery and dried off before being allowed to continue to play.
16) The blower unit is connected to an extension coil that includes an (RCD) Remote Cut out Device, which has a safety reset button. In the event that the blower overheats or loses power, switch the extension off at the mains, press the reset button on the drum of the coil and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later and it should restart. If it does not or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
17) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
18) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person / organization hiring the equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. North West Bouncy Castles cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Refusal to sign our standard terms & conditions will result in the full cancellation of your hire.
Bouncy Castle Co serves the following areas :
manchester salford eccles worsley trafford irlam winton monton wharfside charlestown bolton swinton ordsall new windser kersall broughton newbridge rusholme gorton levenshulme collyhurst cheetham hill charlestown blackley longsight fallowfield old trafford moss side hulme hazelhurst walkden boothstown barlow moor didsbury green end burnage ladybarn northenden withington chorlton-cum-hardy ellenbrook brooklands carrington stretford tyldesley ellesmere park peel green patricroft partington gorse hill haughton green urmston cadishead weaste moston | link partners